1. Is this event free?
Yes, all you need to participate is a sandwich.
2. Can I bring a hot sandwich?
Sure, but remember, you will only be trading one half of your sandwich so make sure what you bring is also something you like.
3. Who will be inserting the Golden Ticket?
The Golden Ticket will be insterted by Jon Friedman. He is ineligible from winning the prize.
4. What is the prize package?
That will be revealed during the actual event.
5. Will there be a man in a sandwich suit hanging around and taking pictures with us?
I surely hope so.
6. Will persons with dietary restrictions
(ie. veg.) be paired with another of the same
Yes, they absolutely will. The DSS is diet restriction
7. I make several "mean" sandwiches...what
if I want to bring more than one?
That is absolutely acceptable. The more sandwiches the better!
8. What if it is raining?
If it is raining check the website for up to the minute notifications.
9. Are you serious?
10. What happens after all of the sandwiches are traded?
Then we eat them. You're free to do whatever you like (no hitting.) It'll be like a fun day in the park and such.
11. Can I bring my dog?
12. Can I bring my baby?
13. Instead of a sandwich can I bring a wrap?
Are you asking about wraps? Wraps? YOU WANT A WRAP? There's no wraps, there's no wraps at the DSS!
14. What about a panini?
15. We can buy our sandwiches, right?
Yes, you can bring a purchased sandwich. You are not forced to have to make one. Either way, it's up to you.
16. Is it true that the First Annual Delicious Sandwich Social spawned a Sydney Sandwich Social in Australia?
Yes, it is true. They even asked for my permission. Here's a link.
17. How was the First Annual Delicious Sandwich Social?
It was fun. Here's a recap courtesy of The Apiary.
18. Will a "Sand Witch" be there?